What are eStatements?
eStatements are online versions of the paper statements you normally receive in the mail for your checking and savings accounts.
Do I have to pay for eStatements?
No, they are free to anyone enrolled in Tompkins Bank of Castile's Internet Banking service.
How do I request eStatements?
To sign up for E-Statements you must be enrolled with Internet Banking.
- Login to Internet Banking and Click E-statements.
- On the Enrollment screen, Click Enroll.
- Read the terms and conditions and click Continue.
- Click Accept to agree to the terms and conditions, otherwise click Decline.
- After accepting the terms and conditions, the account(s) will be displayed on the welcome screen.
Will I continue to receive my paper statement in the mail?
Once enrolled, you will no longer receive paper statements by mail.
How do I access my eStatements?
Simply log in to Internet Banking, click "Accounts" and then click the "eStatements" button.
What format do eStatements come in?
The statements are provided in PDF format, which allows you to save them on your computer or print out when necessary.
How many years of eStatements may I view in Internet Banking?
Up to 5 years of statements are available.
Not yet enrolled in Internet Banking with Bill Pay? Click here to enroll.
Want to learn more about Business Online Services? Click here